Floor Cleaning Supplies
Supplies for Cleaning Floors
There are a variety of floor cleaners on the market that can be safely used on a variety of surfaces like: linoleum and laminated floors, sealed wood, natural stone, vinyl, and asphalt.
Floor cleaners can help you quickly and effectively clean many floor types. Natural stones, granite and marble surfaces require different cleaning methods in order to not damage the surface.
Be sure to read all labels and make sure you are using the correct product for the type of surface you are cleaning.
Here are some tips for choosing the right floor cleaner:
- Identify your floor type. The first step is to identify the type of floor you have. There are many different types of floors, including hardwood, tile, laminate, and carpet.
- Read the label. Once you know your floor type, read the label on the floor cleaner to make sure it is safe for use on your floor.
- Test the cleaner in an inconspicuous area. Before you use the cleaner on your entire floor, test it in an inconspicuous area to make sure it does not damage your floor.
- Follow the directions. Once you have chosen a floor cleaner, be sure to follow the directions on the label.
- Wipe up spills immediately. If you spill anything on your floor, wipe it up immediately to prevent it from staining.
- Mop regularly. To keep your floors clean and looking their best, be sure to mop them regularly.